Nov 4, 2008

Ok, this is it. It's been almost a year since my last entry. My daughter has become a toddler and is by far the best thing in our lives, and we've got plenty of good things. I just haven't had time or the motivation to update the blog, and I've come to the conclusion that if I want to continue updating this blog, I've got to expand my scope a little bit. Or a lot.

Right now I'm trying to work and follow the US election day at the same time. Needless to say, the combination is hopeless. I'm just dying to write my own commentary on the whole election shebang, but I fear I don't know the subject nearly well enough to be opening my mouth. Oh, right, and there's also the work thing. Anyway, I'll try to continue writing, but will no longer confine myself to topics related to parenthood. Expected future topics will include topics related to computers, games, technology, science and skepticism, to name a few. We'll see what happens. It's not like I have readers to please.


No comments: